How do I remove a testimonial from my Google My Business profile and should I remove it?
Step 1. If you have got a negative review.
Analyze how this testimonial relates to your Business. Perhaps he has nothing to do with you, then you should write a short answer to this testimonial and thereby reassure those who wants to read negative testimonials about you. As an example: "Good afternoon, Nikolay, we do not provide these services and we assume that you have confused us with someone, please pay more attention to the testimonials you leave. Thank you for your understanding."
Step 2. How to make negative testimonials work for you?
An example of a negative report: "This is "a Micky Mouse company" that accepts cash and does nothing, is rude, rude, etc. ..."
Sample answer: “Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, but apparently you confused us with someone. Since our company operates exclusively through a current account and has nothing to do with cash. We recommend that you turn to consumer protection and we hope that you will resolve your issue. If you have an interest directly in our company, please contact us or familiarize yourself with our services (goods) on our website. Contact us and we will clearly show why our services (goods) are so popular. "
Sample answer: “Dear Nikolay, we checked the information via our database and found out that you are not a client of our company. We understand that our high-quality services (goods) create competition for you, but the method you choose does not paint you. "
Sample answer: “Dear Nikolay, we have conducted an internal investigation and found out that this review is not true. From this we conclude that your review was written to order. Please remove the false review, otherwise we will contact support to block your mail. You'd better come to us and see the quality of our service in reality. "
Conclusion: if you really think that this review was “ordered”, by answering it, show that you are not afraid of such reviews and are always ready to translate them into a “+”. Then the desire to bombard you with such reviews will be much less.
Step 3. Why you shouldn't be afraid of negative reviews?
1) Any business makes mistakes. And if you have one "5" it raises a lot of doubt about the veracity of the reviews. In most cases, customers perceive such information as something that is not true and believe that the reviews are cheated. At the same time, we recommend that you ensure that your business is rated at least 4 points.
2) There will always be those who look at negative reviews and they are interested in two points where you made a mistake in order not to get into a similar situation, and how you decided it. If you described how you corrected the situation, and the solution is quite adequate, clients will not be afraid of you. After all, we all buy mobile phones, but we are not afraid of their breakdown, since we know that having a check and a guarantee, this issue can be resolved.
3) If you are interested in a buyer, then you, as the owner of the company, should be more interested in negative reviews than positive ones. Positive reviews are the result of what you have already improved in your business, and negative reviews are what you did not do for a better service. In most cases, a negative review shows your weak link, what customers do not like, what you need to pay attention to, what you did not write in the contract, what the employees do not tell you about.
Step 4. An example of working with negative reviews.
Let's say there was a negative review in a cafe; about service, cold pizza, waiting for an order for a long time, all tables are occupied, etc.
Sample answer: “Thank you so much for coming to us and writing your comments. It is very important for us that you feel comfortable in our cafe. The management considered your remark, unfortunately, at the moment when you visited us the equipment was really broken down and there were difficulties, it was decided to install spare equipment in order to exclude a similar situation in the future. Come to us again, as compensation for this incident, we will treat you to our specialty coffee. Once again, we apologize and we are always glad to see you in our cafe. (Waited a long time, increased the staff) tables are occupied, created a table reservation function or opened another hall), (poor service, an employee was fired, held a seminar, employees were re-certified).
Step 5. You have decided to delete the review.
1) Try to find the person who left this review. The person who left it can delete the review 100%. This could be your disgruntled employee or client. Other ways to remove 50/50 reviews, there are tons of ways to get a negative review back if the person who wrote it has that goal.
2) Complain about feedback via Google support as a user.
Find a review, click on the three squares at the top right, the complain window pops up. After that, choose a reason and click send. A message will be sent to the mail that your request has been accepted for work. You will receive a reply within 3 days. If you choose the right reason and the review really breaks the rules, the chances of deletion are greater.
3) Complain about the review as the owner of the Google My Business profile. You need to go to Google My Business, find the required review and follow the same algorithm. The plus is that there is more choice of reasons based on which you want to delete a review.